[MLton-devel] cross-language nucleic benchmarks.

Brad Lucier lucier@math.purdue.edu
Wed, 6 Nov 2002 18:14:03 -0500 (EST)

I've put at

http://www.math.purdue.edu/~lucier/pseudoknot.tar.gz

the original bunch of cross-language nucleic benchmarks from the
JFP paper.  The ML version does not compile with MLton; I can fix
the atan->Math.atan parts, etc., but I can't seem to figure out
how to compile the damn thing without getting the

mlton: equal of strange type

error.  So I'm wondering if any of you fine people could help me out
with about 10 lines of ML code so I can get the SML version of this
benchmark to compile again.

Brad Lucier

PS:  It turns out that playing with compiler options affects the C back-end
version of nucleic more than any of the other benchmarks.