[MLton-devel] MLton meeting in Chicago in February

Suresh Jagannathan suresh@cs.purdue.edu
Thu, 7 Nov 2002 18:11:26 -0500

Have you considered the possibility of co-locating with POPL in New
Orleans which is in mid-January?  It would have the advantage of (a) being
warmer, (b) giving us the opportunity to invite other people if we so choose,
and (c) having meeting facilities already available?

-- Suresh

If not, the days Steve suggested is fine with me.

-- Suresh