[MLton-devel] MLton meeting in Chicago in February

Matthew Fluet fluet@CS.Cornell.EDU
Fri, 8 Nov 2002 08:12:07 -0500 (EST)

> PADL in Jan 13-14, POPL is Jan 15-17, and TLDI and FOOL are on Jan
> 18.  If we were to meet in New Orleans then, I propose to meet for
> three days: Jan 18, 19, 20.  That's a Saturday-Monday.  Henry and
> Matthew, can you make that?

Riccardo and I have a paper submitted to TLDI and should get notification
about that sometime today (although we're not too confident about its
chances).  If that's accepted then colocating the MLton meeting with POPL
would probably work out well for me.  Otherwise, Feb. in Chicago should be
o.k. with me as well.