[MLton-devel] SML Basis Library

Stephen Weeks MLton@mlton.org
Wed, 13 Nov 2002 20:31:15 -0800

> Somewhat frustrated with the lack of response from the SML-implementers
> community on the "new" Basis specification, and unsure myself whether or
> not constructive criticism is a worthwhile endeavor, I've drafted the
> following.  Comments?

Yeah, I thought you had a lot of valid points and questions that
needed answering in your earlier emails.  Your note seems fine to me.

If this is going to sml-implementers, it might also be nice to get a
little feedback from the other SML compiler groups on what their plans
are wrt switching to the new library.  In fact, if it's only going to
John, it would be good to send a separate note.