[MLton-devel] MLton meeting connecting to Reppy

Henry Cejtin henry@sourcelight.com
Fri, 15 Nov 2002 18:53:08 -0600

DePaul  is  definitely  very close.  U of C is a bit more of a trek, being on
the South side of Chicago, but still in the city.

Should I send something off to Reppy or do you want to?  I  haven't  been  in
touch with the DePaul person (Alan Jeffrey) yet.

I would think that you doing a MLton talk at U of C or DePaul would be great.
If they have students then it could be a source of people interested.

I agree that I wouldn't want to lose much of our pure MLton meeting time.