[MLton-devel] mlprof

Henry Cejtin henry@sourcelight.com
Wed, 20 Nov 2002 15:20:19 -0600

At  some  point  long  ago I hacked up a ssadiff thing, but it was tweaked to
just handle the cases  I  was  looking  at.   The  first  wack  just  renamed
variables in the order that they appear.  This helped some but did not handle
blocks getting re-arranged.  I then had some hack that sorted  them  in  some
arbitrary  but  consistent  way first.  It never worked perfectly, but it was
useful.