[MLton-devel] Re: FreeBSD MLton package

Sam Rushing rushing@nightmare.com
03 Oct 2002 23:54:14 -0700

--=-3b7r469IEK/HBpXee839

On Tue, 2002-10-01 at 15:51, Stephen Weeks wrote:
>=20
> Hi guys.  I made a first attempt to create a FreeBSD package for MLton
> that uses the /usr/ports infrastructure.
>=20
> Jesper and Sam, if you could try it out and report any errors or
> suggestions for improvement that would be great.  I think it fixes the
> gmp problems by including gmp as an explicit dependency.
>=20

I installed it today on a fresh 4.6.2 machine, with no troubles.=20
gmp-4.0.1 wasn't installed, and pkg_add complained about that.  After I
built it from /usr/ports/math/libgmp4 the pkg_add succeeded.

I ran a few test compiles of things in the regression directory, but
haven't had time to test it any further.

BTW, thanks for getting this off the ground!

-Sam

--=-3b7r469IEK/HBpXee839

--=-3b7r469IEK/HBpXee839--