[MLton-devel] CVS problems

Henry Cejtin henry@sourcelight.com
Wed, 11 Sep 2002 22:45:04 -0500

Yes, it has been in the last 24 hours.  It's pretty weird.  I tried 6 times
to do
	cvs co .
in an empty directory and twice it just hung at the end.  Then I tried the
same in one of those directories (so it shouldn't have had to get any thing,
or perhaps just the files that changed) and again it hung.  Oh well.
If I do `cvs co .' do I get a copy of the CVS archive (with all the history
and everything)?  I would like to start doing backups of the CVS archive, just
to be safe, and if that is enough then I will just do this automatically every
time I do backups of my machine.  If it isn't, is there a way to read the
CVS archive from Sourceforge?