[MLton-devel] yeah, that did the trick

Sam Rushing rushing@nightmare.com
17 Sep 2002 02:03:32 -0700

--=-HCuJko7QgwlS1E7TFcQq

On Mon, 2002-09-16 at 23:13, Stephen Weeks wrote:
> Also, if you have any ideas about why performance might be so bad, let
> us know.

I'm still getting bad behavior (excessive process size, significantly
larger than physical memory) unless I specify "fixed-heap" (250MB
suffices with today's build).  On my 800MHz machine it's taking about 18
minutes.  I'll see if I can try it on some faster machines tomorrow.

-Sam

--=-HCuJko7QgwlS1E7TFcQq

--=-HCuJko7QgwlS1E7TFcQq--