[MLton-devel] debian package for upcoming release of MLton

Stephen Weeks MLton@mlton.org
Thu, 19 Sep 2002 21:50:28 -0700

Hi Barak.  We are about to do a public stable release (20020919) of
MLton.  The files are at

	https://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=50419

If you could make a debian package that would be great.  There's a few
things that have changed since the last package that are relevant to
your release notes:

1. the upstream tarball no longer contains gmp
2. a build only requires .25G RAM, not .5G
3. my affiliation is now "Consultant" (web site sweeks.com)

Also, I am in the process of setting up a Debian machine here.  So if
you want to send me your packaging scripts and tell me how they work,
I'd be happy to try to start doing the packaging from here for future
releases.

Thanks.