[MLton-devel] Re: debian package for upcoming release of MLton

Barak Pearlmutter bap@cs.unm.edu
Fri, 20 Sep 2002 20:54:11 -0600

Thanks - I'll upgrade to 20020919.

If you go to
 http://packages.debian.org/mlton
you can get the latest work I've done, which was on 20020728.1.
There is the original upstream tarball, along with a patch file
containing the debian/ subdir and any other changes I've made.

Or if you want my latest build (possibly unsuitable for uploading) try
http://snot.cs.unm.edu/~bap/debian-cvs-build-packages/mlton/

If you do take over generating Debian packages (please please!) let me
know and I'll upload them to the archive for you, until and unless you
get your own access to the Debian archive.

					--Barak.