[MLton-devel] request for better implementation of IO.Io

Matthew Fluet fluet@cs.cornell.edu
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 11:43:10 -0400 (EDT)

Norman,

We received a similar request a couple of months ago; the update made it
into the latest 20030312 release available at www.mlton.org.  An upgrade
of MLton and recompile of uSmalltalk should do the trick.