[MLton-devel] request for better implementation of IO.Io

Matthew Fluet fluet@cs.cornell.edu
Tue, 15 Apr 2003 11:47:52 -0400 (EDT)

BTW, the 20030312 release defaults to the revised 2002 Standard ML Basis
Library.  If your code is incompatible with the new Basis, compile with
the "-basis 1997" to use the old basis.