[MLton-devel] NetBSD support for MLton (!)

Jesper Louis Andersen jlouis@mongers.org
Fri, 22 Aug 2003 21:52:03 +0100

Quoting Stephen Weeks (sweeks@sweeks.com):
> Moving forward, I'd like to be able to build MLton for NetBSD as part
> of my packaging process where I build for all our platforms.

I have started this work. I intend to do it so it will be backported
into the NetBSD ports-tree. Then we can submit patches to them when a
new version is released.

I intend generalising install locations etc. by patching the source code
with correct patches in the correct places, so we move /usr/pkg/lib to
$PREFIX/lib for instance.

--
j.