[MLton-devel] cvs commit: using header words as variant tags

Matthew Fluet fluet@CS.Cornell.EDU
Sun, 2 Feb 2003 16:12:02 -0500 (EST)

I don't know if it is due to the variant tag checkin, but I'm getting a
lot of segfaults in the regressions; I have a modified
x86-allocate-registers.fun that I want to check in, but I'm not able to
test it with the current sources.  The segfaults seem primarily in thread
and IntInf regressions, so I'm inclied to think that there is a bug in the
variant tags.  Although, the segfault (at least in callcc.sml) occurs with
both -variant {first-word,header}.