[MLton-devel] MLton and profiling

Henry Cejtin henry@sourcelight.com
Mon, 3 Feb 2003 16:39:07 -0600

But it should in case I link in some C code which needs funny includes.
I can, of course, compile the C code to a .o (or .a or .so) not using the
MLton shell file, and then do the linking using it, but that seems a bit
strange.
Perhaps the way to do is to have some flag which is followed by arbitrary
flags to pass on to gcc and ld.  Gcc already does this to pass flags to the
loader.  You say
	-Wl,<option>
where <option> is an arbitrary list of options, comma separated.  I don't
like the syntax, but the idea seems sane.