[MLton-devel] MONO_ARRAY signature?

Stephen Weeks MLton@mlton.org
Mon, 24 Feb 2003 22:26:04 -0800

> The description of MONO_ARRAY at
> www.standardml.org/Basis/mono-array.html does not mention structure
> Vector.
>
> I have mlton-20020923-1
>
> Do you have a non-standard signature for MONO_ARRAY?  Am I looking for
> the standard signature in the wrong place?

You are correct.  That is a bug in 20020923.  It has been fixed since
that release and appears in releases from 20030116 on.  These releases
also upgrade to the 2002 version of the basis library.  If you want to
use the old basis with them, you can compile with -basis 1997.

So, you can either use your own copy of MONO_ARRAY with 20020923, or
ugrade to one of our newer versions.

Thanks for the bug report.

PS  Sorry for the delay in responding.  The anti-spam software didn't
like your sender address (dimock@dimock.cs.uml.edu).  It had the
following complaint.

<<< 451-Sender verify callout did not complete
<<< 451-The mail server for this domain may be temporarily unreachable
<<< 451-or this address may not be reachable on the internet
<<< 451-(you then need to masquerade the header or create an MX record for it)
<<< 451 Talk to your mail administrator for details

It then tried to send a bounce, and got the following.

<dimock@dimock.cs.uml.edu>... Deferred: Connection refused by dimock.cs.uml.edu.