[MLton-devel] FFI real as float? Also a note to Anoq.

Mike Thomas mthomas@gil.com.au
Sun, 27 Jul 2003 09:37:51 +1000

> > Do you have a particular project in mind or are you just aiming to
> > increase MLton's usability?
>
> The latter.

Then you may not be pleased to know that in the roughly three years I've had
the Moscow ML binding up on the web, I've only had one enquiry!   I live in
hope!!

Cheers

Mike Thomas.

---