[MLton-devel] FFI real as float? Also a note to Anoq.

Mike Thomas mthomas@gil.com.au
Wed, 30 Jul 2003 20:38:42 +1000

Hi again.

> By the way... OpenGL, SDL... SDL has OpenGL support. I don't know if
> your bindings would be integratable with my SDL::ML bindings?

I'll look into it - I don't know how the SDL OpenGL stuff works - whether it
just provides an SDL window into which you work with normal OpenGL
functions, or some kind of wrapper.

> Maybe as a separate "add-on" where people can just download both bindings
and
> have them work together? I would certainly not mind supporting any
necessary
> "glue" in SDL::ML :)

I'll look into what it all means and tell you what happens when I get there.

> Hmmm... maybe I should take the time to make SDL::ML adeqate for a more
decent
> release :) (but the MLton port will still be first in line though...).

Sounds like the right priority to me.

Cheers

Mike Thomas.

---