[MLton-devel] compiling from within sml/nj

Tom Murphy MLton@mlton.org
Fri, 21 Mar 2003 16:29:45 -0500 (EST)

Hello,

  It looks like we're going to do PRE in mlton as our project. We're just
getting started now and making sure we can build it on our computers.

  Is there an easy way to incrementally recompile and run mlton from the
SML/NJ interactive loop? I can CM.make in mlton/mlton, but it looks like I
need to export a heap image (or something like that) in order to run the
compiler.

 - Tom

[ NEW! : http://tom7.org/       ]
[ OLD! : http://fonts.tom7.com/ ]