[MLton-devel] MLton at PLDI?

Norman Ramsey nr@eecs.harvard.edu
Fri, 9 May 2003 19:29:18 -0400 (EDT)

Are any MLton folk going to be at PLDI?  We have two projects
we're thinking about for which we'd be interested in working
with the MLton compiler.  One would be to hook MLton up with C--,k
and another (separate track) would be to try to provide source-level
debugging.  Either would require some cooperation from the MLton team.
If you all think you might be interested, maybe we can talk about
details at PLDI.  Or alternatively, if one of you will be in or near
Boston, let me know.

Norman