[MLton] Re: OpenGL for MLton - slight return - correction

Mike Thomas mthomas@gil.com.au
Tue, 11 Nov 2003 22:28:18 +1000

Hi again.

I just finished writing without checking the facts:

> Usually they
> are redundant (having double argument equivalents) so from the point of
view
> of overall capability this is not such a major issue, but for the sake of
> consistency it would be nice to be able to implement those functions
without
> having to write C wrappers or whatever.

Woops:

In fact, I just looked through the headers and there are dozens of important
functions which are not redundant and which require C floats rather than
doubles, so really there is more than consistency at stake here.

Cheers

Mike Thomas.

---