[MLton-devel] Another incompatibility with Moscow ML: OS.Path.mkAbsolute

Stephen Weeks MLton@mlton.org
Sat, 18 Oct 2003 08:07:37 -0700

> That is a bug in MLton's -basis 1997 implementation.  I've checked in the
> fix to our CVS.  (Which has moved to cvs.mlton.org, off of SourceForge, in
> case you are still following the bleeding edge.)

Joe, it might not be so easy for you to grab the basis library from
CVS and back port it to 20030716.  So, the easiest fix might be for
you to prefix your MLton code with the patch:

structure OS =
   struct
      open OS

      structure Path =
	 struct
	    open Path

	    val mkAbsolute = fn (path, relativeTo) =>
	       mkAbsolute {path = path, relativeTo = relativeTo}
	    val mkRelative = fn (path, relativeTo) =>
	       mkRelative {path = path, relativeTo = relativeTo}
	 end
   end