[MLton-devel] Another incompatibility with Moscow ML: OS.Path.mkAbsolute

Joe Hurd joe.hurd@comlab.ox.ac.uk
Sat, 18 Oct 2003 16:44:39 +0100 (BST)

Thanks for the patch: now I can compile the entire HOL system.

By the way, I've been using -show-basis true quite a lot, and I've got
a couple of suggestions.

1. Instead of indenting like this

signature VECTOR
signature WORD
structure Array: sig
                    type array
                    type vector
                    val app

I think it would be more readable to indent just two spaces, like
this:

signature VECTOR
signature WORD
structure Array: sig
  type array
  type vector
  val app

2. Would it be at all possible to print the types of values? There'd
be plenty of room for this, in light of suggestion 1 :-)

Regards,

Joe