[MLton] OpenGL

Mike Thomas mike.thomas@brisbane.paradigmgeo.com
Thu, 9 Sep 2004 10:45:49 +1000

Hi Stephen.

I realised that I still haven't added a GLUT menu example to the opengl
library and having updated my CVS source, rebuilt and installed the
resulting new mlton I get numerous examples of the following error while
compiling the opengl library:

miketh@water /c/cvs/head/mlton/lib/opengl
$ make
mlton -export-header GL_h.h -stop tc GL.cm
Error: GL.sml 726.25.
   _import disallowed.
Error: GL.sml 729.26.
   _import disallowed.

It's been ages since I last fired up mlton so I assume I've forgotten
something important.

I'm also interested in trying the MinGW32 build and in particular ensuring
that the opengl library works with that version of mlton.  Is that a case of
just configuring and building the CVS source under MSYS, or are there some
other things I need to do?

Cheers,

Mike Thomas.