[MLton] Memory problems with latest CVS?

Matthew Fluet fluet@cs.cornell.edu
Thu, 9 Sep 2004 09:05:04 -0400 (EDT)

> Matthew, I don't think it is likely that this is connected to the seg
> fault you are seeing.  I haven't yet reproduced it, but I am working
> on it.

Right, disabling refFlatten shouldn't affect the sequence I posted, since
the compiler exhibiting the problem was built with mlton-20040819 and the
seg fault occurs long before the refFlatten pass.

On the other hand, building with a mlton-XXX that doesn't perform
refFlatten will result in a compiler that exhibits a very different heap
structure, which may mask the problem.