[MLton] Memory problems with latest CVS?

Matthew Fluet fluet@cs.cornell.edu
Thu, 9 Sep 2004 18:32:19 -0400 (EDT)

> I'd say to recompile the runtime with DEBUG_INT_INF = TRUE in
> IntInf.c, relink, and rerun.  You might also add some more printf's in
> IntInf.c in binary and IntInf_mul.  You might also turn on DEBUG_ARRAY
> in gc.c, since the IntInf implementation allocates the arrays before
> passing them to the Gmp.  That might be too much noise though.

I'm out of town this weekend, so I don't know when I'll get a chance to
look at this again.  On the upside, it does seem to be unrelated to the
space leak in the refFlatten pass.  On the downside, it does seem to be a
legitimate bug.