[MLton] Overflow Exception

Raymond Racine ray@hcoop.net
Tue, 14 Sep 2004 21:40:05 -0400

Originally sent to mlton-user list but I didn't see it make it so trying
MLton developer list.  [FYI the mlton-user archives end July 04
I recently started using MLton in earnest.  I converted a
small parsing program which uses mlyacc/mllex which runs fine in SML/NJ.

When I run it against a small 5-6 line file I get an immediate
"unhandled exception: Overflow"

Compile is clean (modulo match warnings), program runs fine in latest
SML/NJ, the most math intense expression in the program is incrementing
a counter.

MLton is a recent 2 day old cvs clean build.

Looking for some debugging hints or pointers to some doc, mail archive
reference etc on some debugging suggestions...

Thx

Ray