[MLton] Overflow Exception

Stephen Weeks MLton@mlton.org
Tue, 14 Sep 2004 19:07:43 -0700

> Originally sent to mlton-user list but I didn't see it make it so
> trying MLton developer list.

That's because the address you sent from wasn't on the whitelist.  It
now is.  I took the mail on MLton instead of MLton-user because it
concerned the CVS version.

> When I run it against a small 5-6 line file I get an immediate
> "unhandled exception: Overflow"
> MLton is a recent 2 day old cvs clean build.
>
> Looking for some debugging hints or pointers to some doc, mail archive
> reference etc on some debugging suggestions...

I'd say to try with MLton 20040227 first, to see if the behavior is
any different.

You can also compile with -exn-history true, which should at least
show where the exception was raised.

You're also welcome to send the code.