[MLton] Emacs mode for editing ML Basis files

Stephen Weeks MLton@mlton.org
Wed, 3 Aug 2005 21:05:56 -0700

> I wrote a mode for editing ML Basis files.

Cool!

FYI, Ray Racine submitted an MLB-mode (mlb.el) last year.  It was
pre-wiki, so it didn't make it up there.  Anyways, I added that to the
wiki for comparison.

> For some reason the Wiki upload added the extra suffix ".bat"
> to the filename. I couldn't see a simple way to fix it.

I fixed it (behind the scenes).

When I try it, I get the following error (repeatedly).

(4) (warning/warning) Error caught in `font-lock-pre-idle-hook': (error No such face font-lock-module-def-face)

Also, it seems to have trouble indenting after the following line

basis B = bas end