[MLton] problem building from svn checkout

Lukasz S Ziarek lziarek@cs.purdue.edu
Mon, 22 Aug 2005 12:50:51 -0500

It looks like the problem was an error in my environment.  My machine
was rebuilt on friday for the new school year, and MLton was upgraded to
the most recent release.  Doing a SVN checkout and compiling results in
no errors.  I can no longer reproduce the bug.  I am guessing this was
more of an obscure error on my end.

thanks
Luke