[MLton] starting builds

Stephen Weeks MLton@mlton.org
Sun, 28 Aug 2005 13:43:10 -0700

> I've just started a sparc build of 20050826. Hope this one's ok. =)

Sure.  There's a minor bug, but it won't affect future bootstrapping.
After they're all in, let us know.  I am thinking that as soon as
we've got binary versions for all the platforms, I will make a new
package, this time not statically linking libgmp.  All of the
statically-linked versions will build this one, and then we'll be back
in our usual situation going forward on unstable.  All these packages
will depend on libgmp3c2, but that's OK since they're in unstable.
And I guess they will still be usable on Sarge using --force-depends.