[MLton] Windows ports and paths

Wesley W. Terpstra wesley@terpstra.ca
Sun, 1 May 2005 23:00:59 +0200

On Sun, May 01, 2005 at 01:11:17PM -0700, Stephen Weeks wrote:
> > This new patch makes a few changes resulting from Andreas's comments.
>
> In any case, I've gone back to the old (i.e. February) definition of
> isArc.

That change has consequences in the implementation of fromUnix:
-   else if not (isArc s) then raise InvalidArc
+   else if Char.contains s (slash sub 0) then raise InvalidArc

Aside from that, I've read the entire file over and it seems ok.
I am not near a powerful enough windows machine to test mingw/cygwin yet.

--
Wesley W. Terpstra <wesley@terpstra.ca>