[MLton] gmp on Darwin

Brent Fulgham bfulg at pacbell.net
Wed Nov 22 22:21:57 PST 2006

Every time I build MLton from scratch, I modify the pathing so that it can fine my GMP headers, which are in /opt/local (since I use MacPorts for most of the prerequisites).

I also have to play with various files to get it to expect to be found in PREFIX=/opt/local for the binaries, manpages, etc.  It's no big deal, but probably annoying for new users.

-Brent