[MLton] issue tracking

Daniel C. Wang danwang at CS.Princeton.EDU
Mon Oct 30 19:04:04 PST 2006

  http://cvstrac.org/cvstrac/index

I've used cvstrac in the past, and found it easy to administer and use.
Even has a  built in Wiki, which may be a bit confusing, given the
current Wiki, but I think that can be finessed. It also supports SVN

   http://cvstrac.org/cvstrac/wiki?p=ScmTrac

If you find it too lightweight, then I'd go for Bugzilla, as there
aren't that many other things out there.