[MLton] Release builds

Ville Laurikari ville at laurikari.net
Sun Aug 19 23:20:08 PDT 2007

On Wed, Aug 15, 2007 at 01:23:29PM +0300, Ville Laurikari wrote:
> On HP-UX, printf does not implement the "z" length specifier (for

I just tried to build the release candidate on MinGW, and it turns out
%zu doesn't work there either.

Do we want to make a "clean" release with all platforms built from the
same svn revision?  That is, should we choose a new svn revision for
the release and rebuild what we have now on the Experimental page?

Is anyone going to build binaries for sparc-solaris?  I should be able
to do that if there's no-one else interested.

--
http://www.iki.fi/vl/