[MLton] Release builds

Matthew Fluet fluet at tti-c.org
Mon Aug 20 06:10:47 PDT 2007

On Mon, 20 Aug 2007, Ville Laurikari wrote:
> Do we want to make a "clean" release with all platforms built from the
> same svn revision?  That is, should we choose a new svn revision for
> the release and rebuild what we have now on the Experimental page?

Certainly for the actual release, we will tag an SVN revision and build
from that.  For the release candidates on the Experimental page, I don't
think that there is a big (functional) delta between r5488 and r5902.
But, perhaps it is better on the Experimental page to indicate which SVN
revision each build came from.

> Is anyone going to build binaries for sparc-solaris?  I should be able
> to do that if there's no-one else interested.

I don't have access to a sparc-solaris box.  It would be great if you
could give it a try.