[MLton] Patch: @MLton dumpable-core

Vesa Karvonen vesa.a.j.k at gmail.com
Sun Dec 16 01:59:34 PST 2007

On Dec 16, 2007 9:02 AM, Wesley W. Terpstra <wesley at terpstra.ca> wrote:
[...]
> Any reason? I admit it's not so nice for end-users to see these hints,
> but it could help developers.

I'm pretty sure any developer smart enough to use MLton ;-), already
knows about the 64-bit port and understands he can use a 64-bit
machine to allow more memory to be used.  In some cases it might be
useful, to end-users, to mention the may-page-heap option, but I can
also easily imagine cases where it might do more harm than good (e.g.
potential security issues, potential performance issues when a program
starts to page heap).

-Vesa Karvonen