[MLton] Experimental 64-bit binary package (& SVN sources)

Matthew Fluet fluet at tti-c.org
Fri Mar 2 17:41:17 PST 2007

Matthew Fluet wrote:
> skaller wrote:

>>> I'll post a binary package with built with debugging later today.
>
> Oops, I accidentally deleted the '-debug true' build.  Rebuilding.

O.k.  I posted a new binary package at:
   http://www.mlton.org/Experimental

This includes three versions of mlton: /usr/bin/mlton{,.trace,.debug}.
You'll need to modify the lib variable in the scripts.

Please try running mlton.debug.  Assuming you get the same "Floating
point exception", please modify the /usr/bin/mlton.debug script to
invoke mlton-compile under gdb.  In the doit() function, change
   exec "$mlton" @MLton ...
   exec gdb "$mlton" --args @MLton ...

Then run mlton.debug and hopefully this will identify where the SIGFPE
is coming from.  I didn't include all the source files in the binary
package, but I've archived a copy of them to coordinate with what you
see under gdb.