[MLton] Attempt to build MLton with 20070826 release fails with "CreateFile failed with error 80"

Wesley W. Terpstra wesley at terpstra.ca
Thu Oct 16 05:58:29 PDT 2008

On Thu, Oct 16, 2008 at 9:05 AM, Vesa Karvonen <vesa.a.j.k at gmail.com> wrote:
> I just tried to build MLton from SVN with the 20070826 release under
> Cygwin, but it fails with "CreateFile failed with error 80".

I worked around it by cross-compiling from MinGW. Your other option is
to download the build I jst put on Experimental. It also has enough
address space to do a self-compile.

Please report any strange segfaults you see. I ironed out a lot of
problems already with the mremap code, but it's quite possible I
missed some.