[MLton] Library support mostly complete

Wesley W. Terpstra wesley at terpstra.ca
Thu Oct 16 13:28:57 PDT 2008

The script regression/library/library-all passes on all of these platforms:
  cygwin i386
  darwin ppc/i386/amd64
  linux i386/amd64
  mingw i386/amd64

I don't have access to solaris / aix / freebsd, so I'm looking for
volunteers to compile a svn/head MLton and run the script on those
platforms.

I've written some prototype documentation on mlton.org/LibrarySupport.
Where else should it be documented? What else needs to be covered?

I have a patch to add a 'defaultImport' and 'defaultExport'
annotation, but haven't decided whether or not to include it.

So hopefully library support is no longer an issue blocking release of
a new version.