[MLton] Replacing Subversion with a DVCS

Daniel Spoonhower spoons at cmu.edu
Wed Apr 15 09:01:26 PDT 2009

Though I have yet to commit anything to the trunk, I also use "git svn"
to access the repository and work with a branch.  I also think it's
worth considering a DVCS: though the trunk is relatively stable, there
are a number of research projects based on MLton and it would be a
useful way of sharing/distributing that work.

--djs