[MLton] In hope of a release ...

Matthew Fluet matthew.fluet at gmail.com
Wed Oct 14 14:57:11 PDT 2009

It is fortunate that the ports have been going so smoothly.  I would
have cautioned against it ... introducing new, and mostly untested,
platforms shortly before a release is not a recipe for stability.

There are a few other items that I would like to finish before
releasing.  One is the performance bugs identified by Reactive
Systems.  Another is a regression failure with signals on Mac OS X
10.5 (Leopard), which I believe is due to a broken sigaltstack, but
have had difficulty isolating.