[MLton] svn/HEAD has regressions

Matthew Fluet matthew.fluet at gmail.com
Mon May 3 08:50:05 PDT 2010

I think that we've gone back and forth with respect to the
optimization level on libgdtoa.a.  Dropping back to -O1 would be fine.

It would probably also be worth checking the regressions with
'-codegen c', to see if there are any other problems with gcc 4.4.3-9.
 We do some casts from/to double/float to/from uint64_t/uint32_t (via
a memcpy, which is supposed to be kosher with respect to the C
aliasing rules).