[MLton-user] The SML basis library socket module

Anoq of the Sun anoq@HardcoreProcessing.com
Sun, 28 Sep 2003 23:52:00 +0300

Stephen Weeks wrote:

> As to SDL bindings, you might want to check with Anoq of the Sun
> <...>, either directly, or on this list, which
> he reads.  I know he's built an SDL interface for MLton and used it to
> build software for Linux and Windows.  A google search for SDL and
> MLton yields his page from a while back
>
>         http://www.hardcoreprocessing.com/Freeware/SDLML.html
>
> I'd be interested to hear what the current status is.

The official link is now:
http://www.hardcoreprocessing.com/pro/sdlml/

It still needs an update. I have a better version in
my CVS repository, even with documentation to some extent.

I still want to do the following two things (and in that order):
1) Port MLton to Windows (MinGW)
2) Release my SDL::ML bindings in a newer version

Right now I'm about to move back to Denmark and I won't
have my computers from 2003-09-30 and about a week from
then, so it will still be after that. But it's really
getting silly with how long this has been postponed,
so I will try to get it done soon (but I've been saying
that for a long time... y'know: studies, exams, work etc.).

Speaking of work:
If any one needs needs freelance work, I'm currently
searching for projects to do since I will have time
and need an income when I get back to DK.
If you know of anything, please let me know :)

Cheers
--
http://www.HardcoreProcessing.com