[MLton-user] compiler crash

andrew cooke andrew@acooke.org
Sun, 18 Apr 2004 16:13:53 -0400 (CLT)

If anyone else is bothered by this, I now have version compiled from CVS
(as of about an hour before this email) for cygwin (on W2K).  Mail me for
info (it compiles very cleanly, providing you've got patch and gpm
packages installed and you don't use a directory path that includes
spaces, so I'd suggest trying a compile first if you're handy with
cygwin).

Thanks again,
Andrew

--