[MLton-user] Package of latest release for Debian stable?

Adam Chlipala adam@hcoop.net
Sun, 18 Apr 2004 13:30:49 -0700

I've been unable to find on the web a MLton Debian package that will
work with Debian stable.  This is painful for me, because I want to use
MLton on a server running stable that doesn't have enough RAM to compile
MLton.  Currently, I install the latest Debian package manually,
ignoring the warnings, and uninstall/reinstall it every time I want to
use apt.  It seems to work fine while installed, which leads me to
believe there should be a simple way to make a package that works
seamlessly with stable.  Can anyone help me out in getting such a package?

Thanks