[MLton-user] language extensions

Alexandre Xlex0x835@rambler.ru
Wed, 29 Dec 2004 23:15:02 +0300

Stephen, does I understand you right: you would like to make MLTon SML
compliant. That's enough. All other features will be good, but it's
enough.
If so I will totally agree with you, because I suppose, that the more
developers will feel the taste of the language, the more efforts you
will get, and for that, in my humble opinion, IDE, debugger and good
documentation should be better helper.

Just my 2 cents...

Regards,
/Alexandre.