[MLton-user] Re: MLton and Cygwin installation

Brian Donovan bdonovan@gmail.com
Wed, 7 Dec 2005 23:25:13 +0800

Thank you for getting in touch.

You're right - I'm having a bit of trouble getting MLton going.  I
extracted the archive at the root of my cygwin install (C:\cygwin\),
fired up a Windows command prompt, switched to bash as I always do
before trying to use a cygwin tool, and typed "mlton" at the prompt.

I got an "mlton: command not found" error.

I joined MLton-user and posted my plea for help this morning (it's
nearly 11:30PM local, HK, time now).  I saw something on the MLton
site about a whitelist for mailing lists, so it's possible that my
email is beng held up in a queue until this email address is added to
the whitelisted.

Have you used MLton within the context of cygwin?

Thanks,
Brian Donovan