[MLton-user] BDD package for MLton?

Matthew Fluet fluet at tti-c.org
Thu Dec 21 09:36:24 PST 2006

> Does anyone know of an efficient BDD package in MLton or
> something like the MLCuddIDL interface to the CUDD library which
> exists for O'Caml?  A quick Google search did not yield much
> except for a package in Moscow ML used for HOL.

I don't know of any packages that have been explicitly advertised, but
in the POPL'04 paper "Incremental execution of transformation
specifications" by Ganesh Sittampalam, Oege de Moor, and Ken Friis
Larsen, they say that they used the MuDDy package with MLton to
interface with the C BuDDy system.  I'm guessing that MuDDy is the
package for Moscow ML and HOL that you turned up.